Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fast Friends!

Last weekend Elliott was able to meet the littlest member of the Shaull/Russell/Brunmeier/Linenberg/Reed crew, Joseph Dean. He lived up to the hype, he is so cute! This means I am an aunt-cousin and Josh is an uncle-cousin. The definition of aunt-cousin or uncle-cousin is a cousin who is close enough and cool enough to be considered an aunt or an uncle.

The initial meeting.

I think it's going well.

Momentary distraction.

Sizing up his big cousin. Probably wondering why he can't find a pair of matching socks.

Baby feet.

"I like your shirt dude"

Elliott was really into Uncle Jim.

Griffin put on some holiday pounds but that didnt stop him from supporting his team. GO GREEN!

Why do they keep taking our picture?

"Momma, can we take him home with us?"


"This here is my new cousin Joe."

"Joe, don't you worry I know just how to handle this guy."

The most precious moment of the whole weekend... they were holding hands.
I can't wait to watch these two grow up together! There will be so many adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment