Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

First day of school! Well, daycare

Elliott started day care today (momma went back to work last Wednesday). Being back to work has been great! I miss our routine at home but it is nice to be contributing to the world and my family in other ways. Elliott had a great first day. His applegram (his daily report card) from Miss Amber said he was snuggly and cuddly, liked jumping in the jumper, and playing with the jingle bell socks (I have some research to do to figure out what jingle bell socks are). He cat napped which means he has been asleep since 7:10pm. I'm proud of my little guy for being a good boy at day care. All of the teachers and helpers said he is so sweet. His first full day away from both mom and dad in 5 months, that's quite an accomplishment. 


Meanwhile in his spare time, he has been training for the two man bobsled with his cousin Mason. 


They are best friends, it warms my heart. Mason is such a good big cousin, and Elliott likes to smile and laugh at him. 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment